电子学报 ›› 2018, Vol. 46 ›› Issue (3): 665-671.DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0372-2112.2018.03.023

• 学术论文 • 上一篇    下一篇

基于Bootstrap技术的Web服务QoS值的置信区间估计和预测

汪浩1, 肖建茂1, 龙浩1, 汪乐约2   

  1. 1. 江西师范大学软件学院, 江西南昌 330022;
    2. 新泽西理工学院计算机科学系, 美国新泽西州纽瓦克 07102
  • 收稿日期:2016-10-20 修回日期:2016-12-23 出版日期:2018-03-25 发布日期:2018-03-25
  • 作者简介:汪浩,男,1962年生于江西南昌.现为江西师范大学软件学院教授,博士.主要研究方向为计算机系统性能分析、服务计算和网络拥塞控制.E-mail:wanghao@jxnu.edu.cn;肖建茂,男,1990年生于江西吉安.现为江西师范大学软件学院硕士研究生.主要研究方向为服务计算.E-mail:ztjxnu@163.com;龙浩,男,1970年生于江西泰和.现为江西师范大学软件学院副教授.主要研究方向工作流、服务计算和复杂网络.E-mail:hhlong2010@hotmail.com;汪乐约,女,1992年生于江西南昌,现为美国新泽西理工学院计算机科学系硕士研究生,主要研究方向为Web服务.E-mail:lw254@njit.edu
  • 基金资助:
    国家自然科学基金(No.61262014);江西省自然科学基金项目(No.20132BAB201034);江西省教育厅科技项目(No.GJJ13224)

An Approach to Estimate and Predict the Confidence Interval of Web Service QoS Based on Bootstrap

WANG Hao1, XIAO Jian-mao1, LONG Hao1, WANG Le-yue2   

  1. 1. School of Software, Jiangxi Normal University, Nanchang, Jiangxi 330022, China;
    2. Department of Computer Science, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ 07102, United States
  • Received:2016-10-20 Revised:2016-12-23 Online:2018-03-25 Published:2018-03-25

摘要: 目前对Web服务QoS(Quality of Service)的预测研究,通常预测QoS的静态值,很少预测QoS值的置信区间.本文借助非参数统计学的Bootstrap技术,提出估计Web服务QoS值置信区间的方法;然后利用与当前Web用户相似的其他Web用户调用待预测Web服务的QoS历史数据,预测当前Web用户调用待预测Web服务的QoS值的置信区间.本文估计了WSDream数据集1中每个用户调用每个Web服务的QoS值的置信区间,实验发现这些置信区间的上下限近似服从重尾分布.通过随机选择WSDream数据集1中60%到90%的用户和Web服务作为训练集,预测另外10%到40%的用户和Web服务的QoS值,实验结果表明预测的QoS置信区间与估计的QoS置信区间的平均覆盖率超过70%,最高达76%.在服务选择或服务推荐时给用户提供一个估计的或预测的QoS置信区间,可以更好地满足用户的个性化需求.

关键词: Web服务, QoS估计, QoS预测, Bootstrap, 置信区间

Abstract: Nowdays we usually predict the static value of QoS (Quality of Service) rather than the confidence interval of the QoS in researches toward the prediction of Web services QoS.With the help of non-parametric statistical Bootstrap technique,we propose an approach to estimate and predict the confidence interval of Web services QoS; and then we use the historical QoS data of Web users which are similar to current Web users to predict the confidence interval of QoS values of the current Web users.Furthermore,we estimate the QoS confidence interval of each user invokes each Web service in WSDream dataset1.According to the experiment,we find out that the confidence interval follows a heavy tailed distribution.By randomly choosing 60% to 90% of users and services from WSDream dataset1 as our training dataset and predicting the QoS value of the other 10% to 40% users and services,we find that the average coverage rate is over 70% between the predicted QoS confidence interval and the estimated QoS confidence interval and the maximum average rate is as high as 76%.It is much better to meet personal requirement if we provide an estimated or predicted QoS confidence interval in the service selection or service recommendation.

Key words: Web service, QoS estimation, QoS prediction, Bootstrap, confidence interval

中图分类号: